Price £8,500 pw +Fees
Price £8,500 pw - Available Now - Unfurnished
A semi detached stucco-fronted Victorian family house with direct access to superb communal gardens and off street parking for two cars as well as a private garage. The house has six bedrooms, three bathrooms, reception room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, two cloakrooms, terrace, private garden, direct access to communal gardens, off street parking and a separate 2 bedroom staff flat EPC Rating: F
- 6 bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Garage & Off street parking
- 5 reception rooms
- Private rear garden with drect access to communal Gardens
- 2 bedroom staff flat
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.