Price £8,500 pw +Fees
Price £8,500 pw - Available Now - Unfurnished
A semi-detached stucco-fronted Victorian family house with a superb garden, plus direct access to the communal gardens and off street parking for two cars as. The house has five bedrooms, three bathrooms, double reception room, library, kitchen/breakfast room, two cloakrooms, private garden, direct access to communal gardens, off street parking.
The house benefits for a separate 2 bedroom staff flat with its own private entrance. Unfurnished. Available immediately. EPC Rating: F
- 5 bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Off street parking
- 2 reception rooms
- Private rear garden with direct access to communal Gardens
- 2 bedroom staff flat with private entrance
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.