A fantastic four or five bedroom family house with three reception rooms, a west facing garden and parking for up to four cars. The house was completely re-designed with architect supervision and extensively refurbished within the last two years and benefits from a new lower ground floor, which leads out to the garden.
No 127 is at the northern end of Abbotsbury Road, conveniently located for the wonderful local shops, cafe culture and the excellent transport links on Holland Park Avenue and of course the open spaces of Holland Park itself, which is almost opposite the house. The underground station (Central Line) is within a few minutes` walk, giving direct access to the City and West End.
- Reception room with direct access to rear terrace and garden
- Kitchen with separate utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom / Study with wet room en-suite
- 58ft west facing rear garden
- Dining room
- Media room with an en-suite shower room
- Three further double bedroom suites – each with an en-suite shower room
- Guests" cloakroom
- Off-street parking for up to four cars
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.