- Reception Room
- Three bedrooms
- Small terrace
- Mews House
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Three en-suite bathrooms
A well-presented three double bedroom modern mews house in this private cul de sac in Holland park close distance to Holland Park Avenue amenities and Holland Park Central line station.
Spilt over three floors and with abundance of natural light, modern reception and open plan kitchen/dining room and small terrace. Also providing three double bedrooms with pretty en-suites bathroom & shower rooms and built in storage. Property further benefits from having a private garage.
Available from Mid/Late March 2019.
EPC Rating: D
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.