- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with En suite
- Utilities Room
- Reception Room
- Dining Room
- Two Bedroom with En suites
- Shower Room
Available for long/short lets
A traditional property with lots of character and charm available in this prestige historic building in the heart of central London.
Dripping in traditional luxury this vast three bedroom property offers you a hotel style of living with 24 hours concierge, Daily cleaning service from Monday to Friday. Further benefit include use of the Media room and an on site Gym. Bills are included (Sky TV, Wi-Fi, Council Tax, electricity and Gas) EPC Rating: C
NB: Rates are excluding VAT at 20% for the first 28 nights and 4% thereafter.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.