- 2 Double bedrooms
- Private garden
- Spacious reception room
A delightful 2 double bedroom cottage with private front garden, Quietly tucked behind Addison Avenue in a cobbled `mews-type` street.
This pretty cottage has a spacious reception room, fitted modern kitchen, master bedroom, second bedroom and bathroom. Well-presented throughout. EPC rating: D
Unfurnished. Available immediately.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.