John Wilcox & Co have been providing a Private Clients Acquisition Service to our UK based and international clients since 1978. With over £100 billion of property having been bought in the last ten years by international clients, a Prime Central London address remains the most sought after jewel in the global property crown, and having the right acquisition agent is key to the process. You can be assured of absolute discretion and quality, and with our extensive contacts across Prime and Super-Prime London, you will have priority access to the ‘off market’ properties that have become so desirable.
- The starting point is a detailed consultation with you to understand your needs, with respect to not only preferred locations, but also your specific requirements eg number of reception rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms, size of garden; staff quarters, parking spaces, and any other services needed for you and your family’s lives.
- The Property search is tailored specifically to you and we bring to it our extensive off market contacts in your locations of choice, specialized knowledge and complete dedication.
- We preview all suitable properties, and only when satisfied that they meet your criteria are they added to a short-list for a personal inspection by you.
- When we have found you your perfect home, we will then guide you through the acquisition process. Each negotiation is different and we negotiate on your behalf to ensure you acquire the property at the best possible price and also to place you in the position of preferred buyer in the case of competition – especially as the highest offer is not always accepted.
- Throughout the process we will offer you recommendations for any of a full professional team, including solicitors, surveyors, architects, planning consultants, contractors, designers and any other advisors you may require.
- We ensure all necessary due diligence is carried out and assist with any issues that may affect the terms of your purchase.
Post Completion Service
While most of our effort is aimed at identifying and acquiring the right property for you at the right terms, each client’s needs are different and we also assist with further aspects from the moment you own the property.
We make a final inspection on the day of completion before the final monies are released and can help with setting up the necessary accounts with utility providers, identifying suitable local schools and even offering assistance with finding staff and day-to-day contractors.