- Grade II Listed
- Vast Open Plan Kitchen/dining
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Separate Shower & WC
- Double Reception Room
- Family Room
- Master Suite with En-Suite
- Utility Room
- Pretty Landscaped Garden
A wonderfully wide and very pretty Grade II listed period house, ideal for any large family or entertaining, with an very attractive rear garden.
The property overlooks and has access to the exclusive square gardens and is presented in good decorative order throughout.
On the lower ground floor is the heart of the house with it very spacious open plan kitchen / dining /family room, separate closed off dining/play room, utility room and separate WC.
Vast double reception room on the ground floor.
First floor host a magnificent master suite with built in wardrobes and a walk in closet/dressing room and En-suite bathroom.
Second floor has three bedrooms, family bathroom plus additional shower room.
Early viewing recommended.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.